Thursday 12 November 2009

I Will Go Sailing No More.

Here is something I've come to realise slowly, but steadily, over the years of my young adulthood. WOMEN ARE NOT FUNNY. Sure there are the odd exceptions, female comedians and whatnot, but overall the vast majority of women are pathetic at making other people laugh (unless you include being laughed AT). I don't know what causes it, and frankly I don't care. All I know is it annoys me immensely when a man is expected to 'have humor' while a woman gets away with not having this characteristic, this is an atrocity in my opinion.

NO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU LAUGH. FUCK YOU!! How about you make ME laugh for a fucking change?!?! Can't? Well then unless you're fucking smoking hot you can hit the road you whore!

Which brings me to my next point. Back in the day, when I had a conscience, I used to try to evaluate women for all of their characteristics, not just physical beauty. Well now I say... Fuck that! Most women are pathetic self-involved bitches who don't know fuck about anything unless it involves fashion or celebrities. So I feel completely justified when I say this: All men are justified for being 'shallow' in looking for a woman. Women have no character these days, no personality whatsoever and are simply unable to make us laugh. So... we must all aim for the smoking hot ones and to hell with the rest. If they're going to be boring mindless whores they better make up for it in looks otherwise what's the fucking point?

So there you go. This should be the universal excuse for all men when accused of being shallow and materialistic. Oh, and if you do find a woman with looks AND a personality/humor PLEASE, take a picture of her and a short video of her making a joke and present it to a news agency or something. We need the evidence to prove that such a creature exists in the world. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment