Tuesday 5 May 2009

Dude

Hey bros!! What's up dudes?!? Wanna catch a few waves with me later? I'll be there with all the other dudes and dudettes!! You know... yesterday a shark bit a giant chunk outta my surfboard man!! I was like 'Damn!!' and 'That's totally awesome Bro!!!'.

Yesterday I found out one of my girl-friends is into other chicks... I mean Duuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeee!! Seriously!! No wonder she never seemed that into me man! It's like awesome in a totally weird way bro! I think she's a bit, like, not ok, you know dude? In the head I mean. Maybe that's what ya get man, when you're a dudette who likes other chicks.

Dude, one of the other dudes gave me a totally awesome and excellent idea the other day!! I should become an actor in a sports show!!!! It'd be like, totally cool and awesome in a gnarly way!!! I'm pretty sure he'll try it before me though, fair play, it was the dude's original idea after all. Even though I think I'd be better at it, especially when ya think that I'm like, an extremely handsome young devil, right dude!?!?

Oh man, I just realised that I've got to go work-out!! This body didn't happen by itself you know dude? Just so all you dudes and dudettes know, exercise is killer!! Which kinda reminds me...one of my dudes got killed once, while doing a bench press.. but other than that it's like, totally awesome man!!

So, I'll be off dudes!! Keep on rockin' with the times!! Oh, yeah and remember to RECYCLE!! It's the cool thing to do dudes!! Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment