Monday 9 March 2009

Kick the Curb and the Spanish Waiter

Mario is red
Sonic is blue
You're an asshole
So fuck you.

Neglect is an interesting thing. I'd say that I'm bored right now, but I'm bored most of the time, so go ahead and assume that I'm always bored and you won't go wrong. I hate onions. If YOU don't, then there's something wrong with you. I also hate the colour green. Which probably explains why I don't eat vegetables and why I hate Vegans.

I have nothing remotely interesting to say right now so I'm going to improvise. The first paragraph wasn't improvisation, it was just random thoughts that came to me while trying not to succumb to the insane amount of boredom that was trying to destroy my mind. You'll be happy to know, I survived. Or not, depending on whether you have a brain.

Can someone please explain to me what people find 'entertaining' about going to a club? And don't give me the 'woman' excuse. That's you succumbing to your dick, it's nothing to do with being entertained. So unless you find loud repetitive music and women dancing badly, entertaining, then you're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites and idiots. At least say to each other that you don't like it but go there on the off chance you can get laid. You'll earn more respect from me, that's for sure. But half of the idiots I see these days have no respect for themselves, let alone someone else's.

I'm not against going out and having fun, but it has to ACTUALLY INVOLVE FUN. The things I listed above are neither fun nor entertaining. They're just a way of wasting time and acting as if you're one of the 'cool kids'. How lame. And to those who actually do like it: You're idiots. I respect your choice, but I'm going to call you idiots anyway, just because I can. Make of that what you will.

So what's the point of all this rambling? It's this: I hate clubs, I hate people who go to them, dance music is lame and I'm bored. Suck my balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment